Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wisteria: A Journal of Haiku, Senryu, & Tanka

After 2 years of planning, I announce a new journal. Wisteria will be a self-published small size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) print journal dedicated to publishing haiku, senryu, and tanka poetry.

Please see the guidelines at http:wistaria.blogspot.com

The first issue will be released in April 2006. Help spread the word to all your fellow haijin! We are currently accepting submissions for 2006.

Thanks for your support.

T.A. Thompson

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2006 1:50 AM, Blogger T.A.T. said...

dustin:

Thanks for the support. Yes, I plan to self-publish in my home. I have purchased the equipment to start with and look forward to it.

Did anyone from Rusk County Poetry Society ever reach you about joining?
I don't know of an inclusive group of haiku poets in eastern Texas, but there is a Fort Worth Poetry Society.
Best,

 
At January 28, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

wonderful! I have added you to my blog -- also, we think the same as far as templates :)
Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits